We invite you to read the latest news about The Institute's programs and initiatives in the just released Summer 2012 edition of VISION + ACTION: Inside The Institute, a quarterly e-newsletter jointly published by NELA and The Institute.
In This Issue:
- Top 10 Tips To Make Your Case "Summary Judgment Proof" Now Available
- The Future Of Forced Arbitration And Class Actions In Employment Litigation: The Institute At The 2012 NELA Annual Convention
- Scholarships Increase Access To NELA's 2012 Continuing Legal Education Programs
- Preserving The Right To A Jury: The Institute Urges Courts To Reject Class Action Waivers In Arbitration Cases
- The Institute Releases 2011 Annual Report Highlighting Expanding Programs And Initiatives To Advance Equality & Justice In The American Workplace